The Venmore Group is now one of the area’s largest independent groups of estate agents, valuers, auctioneers and property managers, incorporating such well-known names as Venmore, Bradshaw Farnham & Lea and Ball & Percival and offers access to a team of highly experienced property professionals providing a comprehensive range of property services across Merseyside, the Wirral, West Lancashire and Cheshire.
Your best interests are our top priority and each and every aspect of our service is rooted in our commitment to the highest degree of customer care and professional integrity. We are constantly striving to find new ways to improve our service to clients and our complaints procedure has been designed to ensure any problems are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
We will where appropriate, make reasonable adjustments for consumers who might be disadvantaged because of factors such as their age, infirmity, disability, lack of knowledge, lack of linguistic or numeracy ability, economic circumstances, bereavement or do not speak English as a first language.
If you wish to make a formal complaint or comment about any aspect of our service, we will do our best to resolve the matter in-house to your complete satisfaction.
The first stage in dealing with any complaint is to contact the branch manager dealing with the case. If you feel this is not appropriate or that the issue has not been resolved satisfactorily, please write to the point of contact provided within this document.
If you wish to raise any issues regarding our services or our in-house complaints procedure, these should be addressed to The Venmore Group, Prospect House, Columbus Quay, Riverside Drive, Liverpool, L3 4DB.
If you have a complaint, please put it in writing, including as much detail as possible. We will then respond in line with the timeframes set out below (if you feel we have not sought to address your complaints within eight weeks, you may be able to refer your complaint to the Property Ombudsman to consider without our final viewpoint on the matter).
What will happen next?
• We will send you written acknowledgment of the receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
• We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally be dealt with by the office manager who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who dealt with you. A formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of receipt of the original complaint.
• If, at this stage, you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a separate review to take place by a senior member of staff.
• We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
• If you are still not satisfied with our final viewpoint (or more than 8 weeks has elapsed since the complaint was first made) you can request an independent review from The Property Ombudsman without charge.
The Property Ombudsman
43-55 Milford Street
01722 333 306
Please note the following:
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months from the date of our final viewpoint, including any evidence to support your case.
The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaints procedure, before being submitted for an independent review.
If you have a complaint about our Property Management Service, the complaint should be addressed to [email protected] or via post, TVG Lettings, The Venmore Group, Prospect House, Columbus Quay, Riverside Drive, Liverpool, L3 4DB.
What will happen next?
If we are unable to resolve the matter to your satisfaction in-house, it can be referred to:
The Property Redress Scheme
1st Floor, Elstree Way
Tel: 0333 321 9418
Alternatively, we are members of Safeagent and their contact details are Tel: 01242 581 712 or [email protected]
If you have a complaint relating to a Survey and Valuation or a Professional matter, these should be addressed to The Venmore Group, Prospect House, Columbus Quay, Riverside Drive, Liverpool, L3 4DB.
What will happen next?
If we are unable to resolve the matter to your satisfaction in-house, in accordance with our complaints procedure, we agree to enter into mediation with you through the Centre for Dispute Resolution (CEDR) model mediation procedure or the mediation process operated by RICS Regulation, Surveyor Court, Westwood Way, Coventry CV4 8JE – Tel:020 7695 1670 or by email to [email protected].